Terms and Conditions
Course places are booked on a first come first served basis.
Each course is structured for a minimum of 2 students. Follies reserve the right to cancel any of their courses if low numbers are booked on or to change to another location if required. You will be offered a refund in full or the opportunity to take a space on a future session.
Spaces on courses that are cancelled due to non-attendance by the trainee are not refundable.
Deposits for courses paid are transferable as per our full terms but are non refundable.
Any of the courses can be run on a one-to-one basis with an additional fee. Please ask for further details if you would like this option.
There is a £20 admin charge for changing of training dates .
In the unlikely event that a course needs to be cancelled by us you will be given a new course date or a refund in full.
In the unlikely event of cancellation due to illness, weather or force majeure Follies will offer full refunds but cannot be responsible for any other out of pocket expenses.
On line training
Once the on line training is booked and paid for it is non refundable
If the web site is not accessible for a period of 30 days or more within the forest year of purchase then a full refund will be issued
If you have any questions about any courses then please telephone us on 01474 812524
Terms and Conditions- Business
Conditions of Business
- Promoters shall ensure that the venue for this engagement has all appropriate licences and permissions in place for the acts booked.
- We would ask that you please sign and return one copy of the booking form together with any asked for deposit. Or email us a purchase order with full details and requirements. Unless written objection is received within 7 days of the date of the agreement, the booking will be treated as confirmed and will be subject to cancellation fees as set out in 3 below.
- Cancellation fees – These will be charged at our discretion dependant upon the reasons for cancellation.
7 days in advance of booking 100% of fee
14 days in advance of booking 75% of fee
21 days in advance of booking 50% of fee
28 days in advance of booking 25% of fee
- We agree to provide all necessary public liability cover- copies of which are available on request.
- Any repeat engagements for this act/ presentation shall be directed through Follies, within a 36-month period from the date of this engagement.
- All payments are due on the date of the performance unless agreed otherwise, in which case payments will become due on the date specified on the invoice. Late payments will be subject to interest charged at 5% monthly and collection fees.
- We ask that the booker provide us with as much information. Venue address, telephone contact details, as much information as possible to assist the artiste on the day.
- Should inclement weather or other circumstances, beyond the artistes control prevent the artiste from presenting their act on the day, then the fee will still be payable provided the artiste attend at the venue.
- We agree to provide tables and chairs if requested in advance– and request some form of cover for the artistes, however it must be noted that gazebos are suitable for light showers and sun only any high winds heavy rain or inclement weather we will need to be placed under suitable cover to carry out the presentations offered.